Friday, May 16, 2008

Getting to Know You

Yay to first posts! *High Five*
In honor of this momentous occasion I thought I would complete 27 Random Questions to introduce myself.
  1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. I think Maegan was from my Moms favorite soap opera. Ann is my Aunt Sherri's middle name and Elizabeth is my Grandmother Mary's middle name.
  2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Earlier today. I am transportationally challenged at the moment. It stresses me out to think that I might have to take a 2 hour bus ride to get to work after we move.
  3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey
  4. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would like to think so.
  5. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No (hehe)
  6. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
  7. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. I'm accident prone enough. I don't think I should dare God by tying a cord around my waist and stepping off a cliff.
  8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kashi Crunch
  9. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes. Helps save wear and tear on the back of the heel.
  10. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I'm like a weak kitten. Strong only in voice. ;P
  11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben and Jerry's Phish Food. Mmmm chocolate fishies...
  12. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Chipotle! Burrito bowl with chicken, although I had to get some help from Matt to finish it.
  13. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My cat Jack crying for attention and Imogen Heap Goodnight and Go on the ipod
  14. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh cut grass. The Mediterranean.
  15. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Matt
  16. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey. Baseball is great live but boring on TV.
  17. FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican
  18. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings <3>
  19. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Iron Man. (It was awesome btw)
  20. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. must have sun and heat.
  21. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Tomb of the Golden Bird by Elizabeth Peters. (It's a great series if you're looking for fun summer reading)
  22. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? World of Warcraft map. It came with the Burning Crusade expansion pack.
  23. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? a bad Time Life Soft Rock infomercial before I fell asleep. I think i was singing Total Eclipse of the Heart in my sleep...
  24. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? humm, the Beatles have better music but I love Wild Horses by the Rolling Stones; and the Stones starred in the best concert documentary ever- Gimme Shelter.
  25. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Marmaris, Turkey
  26. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Combustion! Increase critical strike chance with fire damage spells by 10%... oh wait that's my World of Warcraft mage.
  27. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Dallas, Tx

No comments: